1. Are residents of the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and/or the Channel Islands.
2. Are not travelling overseas at the time of this application.
3. Are not planning to undertake manual work or take part in any hazardous activities and/or sports i.e. involving an increased risk of serious injury or increased likelihood of a claim.
4. Have never been refused insurance cover or had an insurance policy cancelled or renewal of an existing policy declined.
5. Are not travelling or planning to travel against medical advice or with the intention of obtaining medical treatment abroad?.
6. Are not waiting for tests or test results for any undiagnosed condition(s).
7. Have not been treated for alcohol or drug addiction in the last 5 years.
8. Have not made or attempted to make three or more travel insurance claims in the past five years.
9. Do not have any unspent convictions for fraud, theft or malicious damage.
10. Are not aware of any circumstances likely to give rise to a claim under this policy.
It is your responsibility to provide complete and accurate information in response to our questions when you take out your insurance policy and throughout the life of the policy. It is important that you ensure all statements you make as part of your insurance application are full and accurate. If you fail to provide complete and accurate information in response to our questions or fail to inform us of any change in circumstances, your policy may be invalidated and part or all of a claim may not be paid.
Pro-Cycle Insurance is a trading name of Barbarus Limited registered in England & Wales under company number 08693210, and whose registered address is Epsilon House, West Road, Ipswich, IP3 9FJ.
Barbarus Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm
reference number 617848.